EUROPEN website usage terms and conditions
Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which govern EUROPEN’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘EUROPEN’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Le Royal Tervuren, Avenue de l'Armée 6, B-1040 Brussels , Belgium. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• The material contained on this web site is for general information and use only. It does not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision. This content is provided "as is” and “as available”. The information placed on this web site is offered in utmost good faith, and EUROPEN endeavours to make its best effort to up-date the information on a regular basis, but it is not claimed to be exhaustive, complete, timely and/or accurate. Neither EUROPEN nor any contributor will be liable for loss or damages of any nature whatsoever resulting from the use of or reliance on the information contained in this web site.
• In accordance with the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on the protection of privacy as regards the processing of personal data, you enjoy a right of access and redress as regards data provided to EUROPEN.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• The content of this website, any dispute arising out of the website, and your relationship with us are governed by Belgian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Brussels, Belgium.